Please allow 24 hours for processing. All orders are shipped M-W USPS Priority mail. Please make sure you double check your address is correct upon check out.
SHIPPING M-W BEFORE 10 A.M PST.
Delays are to be expected
during Covid-19 and other circumstances, please be patient with us!
Also, be advised, we do not have a retail location at this time.
By ordering through The Reptile Bar, you are agreeing to these terms listed below.
Please read the following:
-No shipping to FL or HI.
-We are not held liable for returned shipments due to incorrect address or for non-pickup.
-We are not held liable for a mistaken address or input of incorrect address on behalf of the customer.
-Customer must receive product on first delivery attempt. If there is an issue with delivery, it must be resolved with USPS directly. It is suggested the customer make arrangements to pick up the package at their local post office or connect with a driver given the perishable nature of our product.
-It is the customers responsibility to track packages.
-We are not held liable for shipping delays, lost or stolen packages.
-We are not held liable for guarantee of delivery time through USPS.
-We offer replacement per case basis, we do not offer refunds.
Heat Pack Live Arrival Guarantee - We guarantee live arrival on all insects if temperatures are above 34 degrees Fahrenheit and below 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Packages must be received on first delivery attempt , or the guarantee is void. It is advised if you miss your package delivery time or if there was an issue due to complications with the location of delivery, to immediately contact the shipping service provider and arrange for alternative means of obtaining the package.
No Heat Pack/Cold Pack Live Arrival Guarantee - We do not guarantee live on arrival if the issue is due to the weather and opting out of a heat pack. Packages must be received on first delivery attempt , or the guarantee is void. It is advised if you miss your package delivery time or if there was an issue due to complications with the location of delivery, to immediately contact the shipping service provider and arrange for alternative means of obtaining the package.
LIVE PRODUCT GUARANTEES AND CLAIMS
Due to the sensitive nature of feeder insects, The Reptile Bar does not consider minor issues to be the reason for a claim. We provide a generous overcount to counter minor shipping issues. If your feeder insects arrive dead or damaged, The Reptile Bar requires the following when placing a claim on an order:
- Please contact Customer Service within the 1 hour of delivery- send your order number, photos and a brief description of what's wrong to firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time we only offer store credit as a refund if your claim is approved.
- We do advise that packages be held at the customer counter or hub to ensure live arrival guarantee. Most shipping vehicles aren’t fully equipment to keep the cab where the packages are stored at a comfortable temperature for live animals. Not doing so may void live arrival guarantee.
If animals arrive deceased or in poor condition, The Reptile Bar requires that:
- The customer notifies us of the condition of the animal(s) within 1 hour of arrival via email at email@example.com or 775-313-2691
- Picture(s) and live video if possible of the animal(s) must be sent by 4pm EST day of arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bearded dragons, chameleons and scorpions that are cohabitated will void our 3 day health guarantee and any further refunds or claims. We do not recommend cohabitation with any of those animals.
- Failure to meet these guidelines will void The Reptile Bar's Live arrival and Health Guarantee.
Customer contacts us with the following information:
- Picture of the animal(s) and habitat (make sure to show the ENTIRE enclosure), as well as a brief description (substrate used, type of top, light, etc)
- Temperature and humidity in the enclosure and the device you're using to measure them (digital or analog thermometer, etc)
- What other animals are/were present in the enclosure?
- What did you the feed the animal? what did you dust the food with?
- How long has the animal been in your care?
- What kind of water did you use with your animal?
- Did the animal behave unusually before? If so, how? How long did it act this way?
If The Reptile Bar deems the animal failed to thrive by no fault of the customer, the cost of the animal/store credit will be issued.
In the case of an animal arriving in not perfect condition, The Reptile Bar extends the health guarantee to 7 days.
- The customer notifies us of the condition of the animal(s) within 1 hour of arrival via email at email@example.com or 775-313-2691.
- Picture(s) of the animal(s) must be sent by 4pm EST day of arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the animal(s) is/are not perfect at the end of the 7 days, a refund or replacement will be sent.
- Failure to meet these guidelines will void The Reptile Bar's Live Arrival and Health Guarantee.
The customer must contact The Reptile Bar at: email@example.com within 1 hours of delivery time based on the carriers tracking data. The customer must provide proof of DOA by photo and time.
LIVE GOODS RETURN POLICY
All live items (feeders, insects, animals) cannot be returned to The Reptile Bar for a refund or exchange. If there are issues with your live product, please refer to "Health Guarantees & Claims" section on this page.
During warmer climate, death can become a factor, which can be normal. If the death rate is high, there will be a high possibility more will perish over the following days. With a death rate at a high volume, the cause behind the factor would likely be due to extreme heat or cold climate exposure throughout the shipping process. In both weather conditions, neurological damage occurs, resulting in likelihood of eventual death. If the customer comes across an inactive dubia roach, it will most likely perish.
Cold weather shipments
Once the dubia roaches are removed from the shipping box, leave them in their container until they reach room temperature. (Heat packs sold separately as an add-on to guarantee LAG- live arrival guarantee.)
Hot weather shipments
During extreme heat climate, cool packs are suggested. (Cool packs sold separately as an add-on to guarantee LAG- live arrival guarantee.)
Holiday Shipping season ( November 15 January 7)
We are not held responsible for delayed shipments during these times.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE OUR DISCRETION WHEN IT COMES TO SHIPPING YOUR PRODUCT. WE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE WEATHER AND TIMING OF SHIPMENTS ON ALL ORDERS. WE MAY DELAY YOUR ORDER AT ANY TIME IN ORDER FOR ITEMS TO ARRIVE IN A SAFE MANNER.